The thick veneer edges are obtained by laminating several layers of the same type of wood till having the thickness required, with a range of 1 mm to 3mm..
Thickness: 1mm – 1.5mm – 2mm – 2.5mm – 3mm.
Widths: from 10 mm forward (milímeter by milímeter)
Length: 100 mtrs.
- Sanded and calibrated
- Preglued with hot melt or primer.
- Varnished with varnish prefinish (till 1,5 mm)
- Varnished with varnish prefinsihed and sanded (till 1,5 mm)
- Varnish finish natural (till 1,5 mm)
- Varnish finish customer colour (till 1,5 mm)
Thick veneer edges are always presanded on the back side.